buy Testosterone enanthate
Buy Testosterone enanthate sold under the brand names Delatestryl and Xyosted among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is used mainly in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men. It is also used in hormone therapy for transgender men. It is given by injection into muscle usually once every one to four weeks.
Side effects of testosterone enanthate include symptoms of masculinization like acne, increased hair growth, voice changes, and increased sexual desire.The drug is a synthetic androgen and anabolic steroid and hence is an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR), the biological target of androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It has strong androgenic effects and moderate anabolic effects, which make it useful for producing masculinization and suitable for androgen replacement therapy.Testosterone enanthate is a testosterone ester and a long-lasting prodrug of testosterone in the body. Because of this, it is considered to be a natural and bioidentical form of testosterone.
Testosterone enanthate was introduced for medical use in 1954.Along with testosterone cypionate, testosterone undecanoate, and testosterone propionate, it is one of the most widely used testosterone esters. In addition to its medical use, testosterone enanthate is used to improve physique and performance. The drug is a controlled substance in many countries and so non-medical use is generally illicit.
WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced primarily in the testicles for men and the ovaries and adrenal glands for women. This hormone is essential to the development of male growth and masculine characteristics. For women, testosterone comes in much smaller amounts.
This medication is used in men who do not make enough of a natural substance called testosterone. In males, testosterone is responsible for many normal functions, including growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. It also helps cause normal sexual development ( puberty) in boys. Testosterone belongs to a class of drugs known as androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body can develop and function normally.
- Testosterone helps red blood cell production through the bone marrow. Low testosterone levels are linked to a variety of cardiovascular risks.
- Testosterone plays a huge role in bone mineral density. Bone density decreases as men age and testosterone levels drop.
- Testosterone is responsible for increased muscle mass. Leaner body mass helps control weight and increases energy.
- Research shows that men with higher ratios of total testosterone have a reduced incidence of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Testosterone levels naturally rise in response to sexual arousal and activity. Men with higher levels of testosterone usually have greater sexual activity.
- improved mood and well-being, and reduced fatigue and irritability.
Nausea, vomiting,headache,skin color changes, increased/decreased sexual interest, oily skin, hair loss and acne may occur. Pain and redness at the injection site may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.