Side effects of estradiol enantate include breast tenderness, breast enlargement, nausea, headache, and fluid retention. Estradiol enanthate is a synthetic estrogen and hence is an agonist of the estrogen receptor, the biological target of estrogens like estradiol. It is an estrogen ester and a long-lasting prodrug of estradiol in the body. Because of this, we consider it to be a natural and bioidentical form of estrogen.
Estradiol enantate was first described by 1954,and was first studied in combination with DHPA as a combined injectable contraceptive in 1964.The combination was introduced for clinical use by the mid-1970s. Estradiol enantate is not available as a standalone medication (i.e., by itself without DHPA).The combination is available in Latin America and Hong Kong, and was also previously marketed in Spain and Portugal.
What is Testosterone Enanthate?
is a naturally occurring sex hormone produced in a man’s testicles. It also produced small amounts of testosterone in a woman’s ovaries and adrenal system.
Testosterone Enanthate is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty, impotence, or other hormonal imbalances. This medicine is not for treating low testosterone without certain medical conditions or because of getting older. empower pharmacy
How is Testosterone Enanthate given?
Testosterone is injected under the skin or into a muscle, usually given every 2 to 4 weeks. A healthcare professional should give testosterone enanthate only.
The length of treatment with Testosterone Enanthate will depend on the condition being treated.
Testosterone Enanthate side effects
- chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder;
- shortness of breath, breathing problems at night (sleep apnea);
- swelling in your ankles or feet, rapid weight gain;
- a seizure;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior;
- increased or ongoing erection of the penis, ejaculation problems, decreased amounts of semen, decrease in testicle size;
- painful or difficult urination, increased urination at night, loss of bladder control;