What is Testosterone Enanthate?
is a naturally occurring sex hormone produced in a man’s testicles. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced in a woman’s ovaries and adrenal system.
Testosterone Enanthate is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty, impotence, or other hormonal imbalances. This medicine is not for use in treating low testosterone without certain medical conditions or due to getting older.
How is Testosterone Enanthate given?
Testosterone is injected under the skin or into a muscle, usually given every 2 to 4 weeks. Testosterone Enanthates should be given only by a healthcare professional.
The length of treatment with Testosterone Enanthate will depend on the condition being treated.
Testosterone Enanthate side effects
- chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder;
- shortness of breath, breathing problems at night (sleep apnea);
- swelling in your ankles or feet, rapid weight gain;
- a seizure;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior;
- increased or ongoing erection of the penis, ejaculation problems, decreased amounts of semen, decrease in testicle size;
- painful or difficult urination, increased urination at night, loss of bladder control;