WHAT IS JINTROPIN?
Jintropin is the brand name for a synthetic human growth hormone product, which is made by the Chinese company GeneScience.
Jintropin is used to treat GH deficiency and a few other legitimate disorders (see Growth hormone treatment). It also has a number of controversial uses (see HGH controversies).
Injections of hGH can help people with a growth hormone deficiency to:
- increase exercise capacity.
- improve bone density.
- build muscle mass.
- reduce body fat.
ITS SIDE EFFECTS
- carpal tunnel syndrome.
- nerve, muscle, or joint pain.
- swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
- high cholesterol levels.
- numb and tingling skin.
- an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- growth of cancerous tumors.
- growth of facial features, hands, and feet (acromegaly)