WHAT IS NORDITROPIN-NORDIFLEX?
It a medication use by children and adult suffering from growth hormone deficiency. When this happens, both children and adults may be treated with synthetic growth hormone called recombinant human growth hormone. This hormone is identical to the growth hormone that human bodies
HOW IS IT USED
- children who are not growing because of low or no growth hormone
- children who are short (in stature) and who have Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, or were born small (small for gestational age-SGA) and have not caught-up in growth by age 2 to 4 years
- children who have Idiopathic Short Stature (ISS)
- children who are not growing who have Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS)
- adults who do not make enough growth hormone.