Testogen is the primary sex hormone and anabolic steroid in males. In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as the testes and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. In addition, testosterone in both sexes is involved in health and well-being and in the prevention of osteoporosis. Insufficient levels of testosterone in men may lead to abnormalities including frailty and bone loss. test boost
WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced primarily in the testicles for men and the ovaries and adrenal glands for women. This hormone is essential to the development of male growth and masculine characteristics. For women, testosterone comes in much smaller amounts. test boost
USES test boost
This medication is used in men who do not make enough of a natural substance called testosterone. In males, testosterone is responsible for many normal functions, including the growth and development of the genitals, muscles, and bones. It also helps cause normal sexual development ( puberty) in boys. Testosterone belongs to a class of drugs known as androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body can develop and function normally. test boost
- Testosterone helps red blood cell production through the bone marrow. Low testosterone levels are linked to a variety of cardiovascular risks.
- Testosterone plays a huge role in bone mineral density. Bone density decreases as men age and testosterone levels drop.
- Testosterone is responsible for increased muscle mass. Leaner body mass helps control weight and increases energy.
- Research shows that men with higher ratios of total testosterone have a reduced incidence of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Testosterone levels naturally rise in response to sexual arousal and activity. Men with higher levels of testosterone usually have greater sexual activity.
- improved mood and well-being, and reduced fatigue and irritability. test boost
Nausea, vomiting, headache, skin color changes, increased/decreased sexual interest, oily skin, hair loss and acne may occur. Pain and redness at the injection site may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. test boost